WELCOME! Join me on my journey as I prepare for and then travel to Belize City, San Pedro Town, and San Ignacio in Belize and then to Tikal, Guatemala.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday 4-19 at Cahal Pech

Tuesday I decided not to make the trip to the Caracol Ruins and Rio Frio. I still had so much classwork to do that I was beginning to get a little concerned, and most of all, I needed to continue checking in on my daughter and new granddaughter. Baby was fine, but Mom was having some issues.

I did take some time to walk into San Ignacio and eat lunch.


This is the dirt road that leads from Cahal Pech Resort at the top of the hill down to San Ignacio.


It's amazing how much food you can get for $1.00 US.

This was just a side thought. We are at the nicest resort probably on this side of the country, and this is the laundry system. Sunshine is free!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment